To my dearly valued salon clients,
I want to assure you that I am taking the health and well-being of our community, clients, and associates very seriously. I have been closely monitoring the developing effects of Covid-19 and the guidelines put forth by the CDC, DOH, OSHA, AIHA, & the PBA and have taken every measure possible to create a safe and clean oasis within our space for everyone to feel comfortable. Although the experience may appear slightly different, the quality of the work that you have grown accustomed to over the years will remain the same.
Our new salon protocols will be as follows:
- Upon arrival at Sola, you will need to text me at (412) 389-2583 from your car to please let me know if you are parked at our front or back entrance. The building will be locked to walk in traffic for the time being and all waiting area seating has temporarily been removed. I will text you back once I have completed my previous service & properly sanitized the studio. I will greet you at the entrance and escort you in.
- Wearing a mask to enter the building and throughout your appointment is required. We will provide you with a disposable mask if necessary. I will be wearing one as well.
- You will have your temperature taken upon checking in. Anyone presenting over 99.9 degrees will need to reschedule for a future appointment. I myself, alongside The John Vella Salon, will also be monitoring our team temperatures throughout the day.
- Before changing into your robe or taking a seat, we will need you to wash your hands at one of our studio sinks or the newly added sanitation stations inside both entrances. We will freshly wash ours as well.
- Please refrain from bringing jackets/coats unless you plan to wear them under your robe for the entire appointment.
- Cell phones will be placed in a ziplock bag and handbags will be placed in a disposable bag, which we will provide and keep aside for you.
- Refreshments will be served in disposable cups, please let us prepare them for you as we prefer to limit the amount of contact with those areas of the salon. Please limit mask removal to consumption of refreshments briefly.
- All payment transactions must be either via digital invoice, which you can complete on your smartphone while in the salon or by using our chip reader, where you will be responsible to insert your card. Only credit/debit cards will be accepted during this time. We will be a cash free establishment for the foreseeable future.
- All chemical services will see an increase of $5.
- I will currently be booking only one client at a time to limit occupancy. Children will be allowed one parent to supervise.
- It is imperative that our schedule run as punctual as possible in order to appropriately accommodate the number of clients during this time. If you are running behind more than 10 minutes please text/call us. Please understand this means we may have to reschedule you for a later date due to tardiness.
- If you are experiencing a fever or any flu like symptoms on the day of, or within 14 days prior to your appointment, please let us know ASAP so that we can reschedule you for a later date.
I am moving through this time in a steadfast manner and as much as I am eager to see you all and be back in the salon together, it is my obligation to see that we provide the healthiest environment possible.